Saturday 31 December 2011

Wishing you a year, a death year.

*Fire crackers* *More fire crackers*  *Even more..yeah you know what*

I am a kind of person, who makes new year resolutions every year and forgets them on the very next day, and when I remember my mind speaks in a manner like, Uh huh? I can't be controlled by some so called "Resolutions". But as the matter of fact I'm awesomely awesome so I won't stop doing this much awesome thing for being awesome because of not doing it. Yeah it is as complicated as it looks. So here are some New Year Resolutions..
                       

  • I'll take my pimply face daily to school and not care about what bitches have to say about that. Maybe one of them is reading is. So yeah, shut the fuck up! I bet you guys didn't see the hidden resolution in this. i.e I will be regular to school. Sigh
  • Eat eat and eat and get fat. Learn to cook for myself and then eat. A tip for weight loss!
  • Save the water by stop taking bath thrice a day.
  • Getting off from facebook and start facing books
Happy New Year 2012! Hope you don't die..

Love,
Youzie

4 comments:

  1. hahaha happy new year!
    May this year bring lots of happiness and luck for u :)
    i agree with u on 1,3 and 4th as far as 2nd is....em opposite :P i want to gain weight this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha happy new year and good luck with the last resolution ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha. Happy New Year.
    Nice blog!

    PS:- Thank-you for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you people. I hope you are having an amazing year.
    @ aliza, oh yeah i am just doing well in that one. :P
    @ javeria, yeah, lucky skinny people :( curse you guys
    @ Hamza, Np :)

    ReplyDelete