Thursday 10 May 2012

What Kills You Silently..

I took a deep breathe when she was explaining me what she's going through. To be honest, I didn't care much. I was sick of hearing what she had to say, because I know it's always about the same thing. Everyday she came to me and told me her problems and everyday, I never showed concern.
I see how this attitude of mine had effected her today, she called my name and told me that she's sick. She insisted me upon leaving her to Mental Hospital.Many of you would not even think that she was serious. But trust me, what I saw in her eyes was something that could never put me in doubt about her such expression. That thought scared me to bits. I made her shut up. I'll use that word because I literally did that, and also because all I could do was that.
"If you don't do it today, it'll itself happen" she told me that.
here I am now realizing that it is just the start, the story is yet to begin.

2 comments: