Saturday 24 March 2012

A little of you, a little of me

The life that I dreamed of
was a little of you and little of me
that's what we both could see
holding my hand like you never want to leave
now all you did was leave me and set yourself free
Here I am deciding which way to take
didn't know what is in my fate
trusted you like you had the hold of the world
in the end I was the one who was curled
people judge before they even know about you
I knew this but Shrek told me too..
the view
the lights
the camera
the action 
the 2 hours film
the short story 
the reality hides that everybody has to leave
Oh i was bored and had to troll
the black is the coal
and coke!
oh honey please don't choke
I'll be there for you, and that's all folks!

I was really really bored but that doesn't mean that your comments aren't welcomed. :)


5 comments:

  1. Wowwwww!!!! Dont knw abt u but I loved it =D
    esp the staring 2 lines =D

    P.S I loveeeeeeeeee shrek :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there is somebody that appreciates my non-existing talent. Lol thanks! :)
    and yesss shreeek ftw

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not non-existent. In this post, it's shining in full glory. Beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete