Sunday 5 February 2012

Why Accountants Don't Write Novels

I was going through old readers digest and found a article named, "Why Accountants Don't Write Novels"
It was very funny. The writer states that lawyers can be good writers, because a lawyer's job is to delete all the distracting fact till he gets to a point when he is left with a fact that is emotionally affecting one. Coming to an accountant, he'll do the opposite. "The better the accountant, the worse the novel." he further states.. "Harry Potter and the Balance Sheet" I just couldn't hold my laugh on that. He told the whole story with accounts in his hearts. Just too honest, and dry like anything.

Cool story, sister! AND WHY DO YOU THINK I NEED TO KNOW THAT?

I'm coming to the point! awful generation, can't even be patient with my blog. sick! :(
Yeah so what was I saying? Right, so I always wanted  still want to be a writer. But seeing my future in with all business and accounts stuff, my dreams of a opening ceremony where all the world is crazy because they think that this my 6th novel is also going to be a hit and the happiness and pride in me in just something that you can't evaluate (OMG! I've even started using accounts), yes that dream has a blur in it now. It s now replaced with a nightmare in which I'm in a suit (Barney Stinson would love me for that. no? :D) sitting on a office desk and getting GDP out of TPL account with a cup of kark chai and a photo of my husband and kids in wallet.

YOUR HUSBAND WILL ALLOW YOU TO WEAR A SUIT? :O

C'mon guys! that's not the point. :( you guys are really sick. BYE. ( don't even think I can't use caps for you)
yeah, bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha rofl..... I suck at creative writing.. I will be a good economist atleast I hope so :p but a writer hell no :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to be writer someday and no one buys your book :P

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahahahahahaha why???????? Well I just published my first ever piece of creative-prose-writing on my blog :p hahahahahahahha :P

      Delete