Wednesday 25 January 2012

Dead with a pumping heart.

My mom,
" Uswa, these are the years of your life, either you make your life or destroy it completely. GO STUDY!"

The recent test that I gave,
" Uswa, your first question was pathetic. Yes, PATHETICALLY DONE. Coming to the second, first reason is not developed, in the second reason I don't know what the hell are you talking about, third reason was OKAYY."

Random teacher passing by,
"Is baar parh lena CIE k liyee.."

3 months to go and I'm doing very poor. I just cannot concentrate. I'm over confident. But I also know I'll flunk. Yeah that is a type of confidence I'm talking about. I exactly don't know what is wrong with me. Why is my attitude so non serious. I'm going to die..

Curse the teachers who have been scaring me to death about CIE examination hall.
" You know a guy was bleeding from his nose, he was in the washroom for next 20 mins, and you know how time matters in CIE, he had no extra time for the loss.He came up with a C!"
"Get your subject codes right in registration form, otherwise you will have a totally different paper n the hall. and and remember school is not responsible."
"Keep you paper down! they don't let you turn head up down even and BLAH BLAH BLAH."

I feel like I'm going to be in a haunted house not in a examination hall.
PRAYERS.I.DO.NEED.
                               

Bye.



4 comments:

  1. u need not worry dear. teachers like to create useless hype to scare CIE newbies.
    i can totally relate to u bc i too was just like u 3 years ago. i started studying for CIE after my mocks bc i was so distracted. bt still aced. so u ll b just fine :)
    n thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aida :) I hope everything goes well.
      Oh and thanks for following back my blog :D

      Delete
  2. Oh. You have my prayers. Hope you get A*s in all the papers you appeared for.

    ReplyDelete